Monday, July 16, 2007

Do we need teachers?

Hi,everyone!How are you?How was your weekend?Mine was great.I went to Prilep and Pelister,and I had agreat time,but on Pelister I got burned from the sun,so I'm sick now:)



The thing that I wanted to talk about today is that I wanted to comment on that will we need teachers in schools in a few years?I once read:

"We are the future teachers,the way that leads to what is the most innocent and the most clean-children.We are the one that will give them a presen:the hardest and the holliest tool-the pencil.So,let us teach them through that tool to love themselfs and to love the others as well"

So,from this article we can see how important is the roll of teachers in schools.But,I also read that in a few years,in schools,the teachers would no longer be necessery,because nowadays everything is based on technology,and the children are going to learn and gain knowledge through computers.They are going to learn all by themselfs.

So,where is my future as teacher?What am I going to work?Are computers taking my job?

Can students learn all by themselfs,with computer help?

Of course that they are going to use the computers to gain knowledge and get new information,but they would need our help to show them how to use that information in practise and in real live.They also need to disscus about what the've learned,and communication is neccessery(face to face)-we have to communicate to see if they've understood the material..........

Well,I think that I still have an important roll in education and in scools-to teach ........................



I'm open to your comments and suggestions,so you can write to me.

see you:)

Your teacher:)

1 comment:

SanjaS said...

OOO, YES WE DO!!!!!